Sunday 19 September 2010

Excuse my English.

Eyes of a Martian.
This is not my language. That is why it has been quite hard for me to start. But I feel like I ever have got any one. Just by revolving around this matters I have found out that language is a "royal road" to freedom, oh yes, it is; till the same extent as it is a prison too. Inside you have got more stuff. 


By this wording I will try to wash myself by working on feelings and means delicately. Even if it were painstakingly (for you, English speakers too, to read. Of course, with my pardons).     


I really feel like there were something not properly decoded in Chomsky's when he states that after certain point in the growing process, human brain remains blocked or hindered to operate beyond his early language. Or maybe he is right but has been misunderstood by a reductionism of this issue and times are leading us to certain renaissance of those universal (lost) structures by creating bypasses and compensations for our handicaps. Which some day will become in further abilities for using successfully (or fluently) a kind of multi-lingual code. 


Stage which only will be out there, if ever there was one inside us, actually. And that is, probably, the very cause which makes me to need to try out expressing myself out of my first language. 


There is indeed an economical reason for this fact. Everything happening regarding IT, per instance, subject which is giving me a reference framework as it's become a reference to understand the last development in society, happens in English language quite first. Then it's wide spreading in other languages as an expansive wage in sea when we drop a stone in it. And that wave expresses itself in time, of course. Historical time. 


In turn, this bit is part of what economists call competitive processes. Liberal enthusiasts still believe that perfect competence is the key for everything. And maybe they are right, but they overlook that whatsoever the current international system has reached so far, is instead based on important lakes of information. Which implies rather differences. Actually we may get a time-trip if tracked, from the furthest point in the global village to central countries, by whatever that differences mean to each point in the discretionary route, from its financial terms to everything else. 


So that from some extent on we might guess that the current rate-of-profit engineering is by its inertial properties itself contrary to its own foundations. Since it pleads for freedom as in same conditions for counterparts which is rather, let's say, an hypothetical state of conditions we can't meet otherwise than by straight conflict. What we got instead is a handicap informational based system.


Anyway I wish we would be able to overcome words and language differences. I feel myself leaded by my time. It's what I do make here, and just making it, with no remorse about mistakes. I am afraid this is the only way. Time and try it's been always and will be forever the key. 


This ship's log will be a way of posting my road trough the matrix there should be behind it for sure. 


Io, one a. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment